Have you wondered if you are high conflict? If you have, you’re not alone.
Many people contact us with a concern that they might be high conflict after learning the 4 key characteristics of the high conflict pattern:
- unmanaged emotions
- extreme behaviors
- all-or-nothing thinking
- blaming others
Bill and Megan will discuss:
- whether you can tell if you have high conflict patterns
- what you can do if you have these patterns
- whether you should tell friends/family that you believe you have a high conflict personality
- whether to ask friends/family to hold you accountable or not
- whether you can change your way out of high conflict patterns
Links & Other Notes
OUR WEBSITE: https://www.highconflictinstitute.com/
All of our books can be found in our online store or anywhere books are sold, including as e-books.
Note: We are not diagnosing anyone in our discussions, merely discussing patterns of behavior.