Some relationships with high conflict people reach a point where the only one getting frustrated and hurt is YOU.
It is okay to walk away? Are some relationships so damaging that staying in them is damaging to you? Will the guilt draw you back under their spell? Will it trigger abandonment, inferiority, or other issues in the person with a high-conflict personality, and possibly backfire on you?
Bill and Megan discuss this tricky topic in relation to family, friend, and other relationships. How do you know when the time is right? Should you continue trying to reconcile or just stop? And what steps should be taken if you choose to walk away? Listen in as Megan and Bill explore this sensitive, critical subject.
Links & Other Notes
- It’s All Your Fault! 12 Tips for Managing People Who Blame You for Everything
- ON DEMAND COURSES
- How to Write a BIFF Response
- Our website: https://www.highconflictinstitute.com/
- Submit a Question for Bill and Megan
- All of our books can be found in our online store or anywhere books are sold, including as e-books.
Note: We are not diagnosing anyone in our discussions, merely discussing patterns of behavior.