It’s time for the Q&A Lab again! In this episode, Bill and Megan answer listener questions on several topics, including:
- dealing with high conflict family members who accuse you of not living up to their expectations. Should hurtful comments be ignored? Should EAR Statements be used?
- similarities and differences of ADHD and personality disorders
- can ADHD co-exist with a high conflict personality in the same individual
- from a previous podcast on Russia’s Putin in which we suggested that he may suffer from malignant narcissism, and whether the term “psychopath” would be more accurate
- deciding when to use EAR Statements and BIFF Responses to create connection with a person with a high conflict personality, and when to just take distance or avoid them
- re-kindling an old friendship with someone with Borderline Personality HCP attributes
Listen as we break it down and answer these questions that truly have a significant impact on lives.
Links & Other Notes
Our website: https://www.highconflictinstitute.com/
All of our books can be found in our online store or anywhere books are sold, including as e-books.
You can also find these show notes at our site as well.
Note: We are not diagnosing anyone in our discussions, merely discussing patterns of behavior.