You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
In this episode, we host our very first Q & A Lab where we answer your questions about high conflict people. We focus on three questions:
- Narcissists who get it backward What do you do when they turn it around and accuse you of being the narcissistic HCP?
- Bosses who complain and blame e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y) What do you do to get your HCP boss to stop?
- Parents who blame and make extreme accusations, such as kidnapping What do you do in the aftermath?
Listen in as we answer your questions by identifying whether it’s a high conflict behavior or not, providing insight into the behaviors, and making suggestions for handling them.
We’ll be doing a monthly Q & A Lab. Submit your questions anytime!
Links & Other Notes
- It’s All Your Fault at Work! Managing Narcissists and Other High Conflict People (Paperback or e-Book)
- Calming Upset People with EAR: How Statements Showing Empathy, Attention and Respect Can Quickly Defuse a Conflict (Paperback or e-Book)
- Don’t Alienate the Kids: Raising Resilient Children While Avoiding High-Conflict Divorce (Paperback or e-Book)
All of our books can be found in our online store or anywhere books are sold, including as e-books.
Note: We are not diagnosing anyone in our discussions, merely discussing patterns of behavior.