If you are curious about love and romance with challenging – or even toxic – partners, this is your opportunity to hear questions from our listeners and Bill’s and Megan’s answers. In this episode, they answer questions about:
- partners who make life hell for awhile and then can be okay and very loving for awhile
- extreme jealousy and whether it’s okay to allow partners to read your private texts and emails
- threats of financial and reputational ruin when the romance is about to end
- threats of suicide to prevent a partner from breaking up
- lack of empathy as a sign of someone with a high conflict personality
- warning signs in the Jodi Arias case
Megan and Bill answer these questions and more in this final episode of the Dating Radar series.
Links & Other Notes
- Dating Radar: Why Your Brain Says Yes to “The One” Who Will Make Your Life Hell
- 5 Types of People Who Can Ruin Your Life
- Conversations About Domestic Violence in Family Law with 16 Experts: A 6-PART VIDEO SERIES on Domestic Violence (DV) / Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) best practices in the family law environment in the United States and Canada
- Dating Radar: Your X-Ray Vision In A New Relationship
- Possible HCP kills former boss, insures lawyer after mediation
All of our books can be found in our online store or anywhere books are sold, including as e-books.
Note: We are not diagnosing anyone in our discussions, merely discussing patterns of behavior.