Workplace investigations. If you’ve been through one, it may have been easily worked out with assistance from the professionals involved or it may have been a nightmare if someone with a high conflict personality was involved.
Whether you are an employee, a manager, in human resources, or a workplace investigator, you will want to listen in as two workplace investigators discuss high conflict investigations.
Megan is joined by guest co-host Cherolyn Knapp and guest Bob Stenhouse, founder of Veritas Solutions and highly decorated and nationally recognized serious and organized crime investigator with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, to discuss:
- what a workplace investigator entails
- how people with high conflict personalities show up in workplace investigations
- what types of challenges do people with high conflict personalities pose for investigator teams and what workplace investigators need to do to build rapport with anyone they interview to be able to gather the information they need
- training for workplace investigators
- using BIFF as part of the structure of a workplace investigation
- challenges faced by workplace investigators in relation to high conflict
- building high conflict skills and techniques into your workplace investigation
- what workplace investigators need to know about the DARVO concept
- types of recommendations for employers on how to remediate situations where they may be findings of bullying, harassing or discriminatory behaviour or misconduct by an employee who has high conflict personality traits
Links & Other Notes
- Bob Stenhouse on the web
- Truck Convoy Protest in Ottawa: A Missed Opportunity for High Conflict Resolution? by guest co-host Cherolyn Knapp
- Our website: https://www.highconflictinstitute.com/
- Submit a Question for Bill and Megan
- All of our books can be found in our online store or anywhere books are sold, including as e-books.
Note: We are not diagnosing anyone in our discussions, merely discussing patterns of behavior.