- Dating Warning Signs: Help Us with Our Survey
- Healing A Split Nation
- Why Trump Won't Change
- Denial In Dating
- Peddling Painful Politics
- Violence and Mental Health
- Thoughts on Ending Racial Alienation
- Can Relationships with People who have Borderline Personalities be Saved?
- High-Conflict Politics - Be Prepared!
- Narcissists as Leaders: Good or Bad for Your Organization?
- The 90% Rule
- Red Flags for Lawyers and All Professionals: Spotting High Conflict Clients and Opposing Parties
- 4 Leadership Skills for Herding Cats
- Splitting America
- Lessons from Steve Jobs’ Biography: HCP or Collaborative Leader?
- Happy New Year - HCI At 4
- Marriage Is Declining Rapidly! Does It Matter?
- Civility and the Surge Protector
- Beware of High Conflict Politicians
- Con Artists at Work on Wall Street
See more High Conflict Article Topics.
High Conflict Institute provides training and consultations regarding High Conflict People (HCPs) to individuals and professionals dealing with legal, workplace, educational, and healthcare disputes. Bill Eddy is the President of the High Conflict Institute and the author of “It’s All Your Fault!” He is an attorney, mediator, and therapist. Bill has presented seminars to attorneys, judges, mediators, ombudspersons, human resource professionals, employee assistance professionals, managers, and administrators in 25 states, several provinces in Canada, France, and Australia. For more information about High Conflict Institute, our seminars and consultations, or Bill Eddy and his books go to: www.HighConflictInstitute.com or call 619-221-9108.